- Educational Terms and their meanings
- Scientific skills and processes Includes cross-cutting concepts and unified science processes
- Scientist's habits of mind, positive attitudes, values, and dispositions
- Science and other content vocabulary with Questions to make games or quizzes
- American Education: people, events, and ideas that shaped American Education
- Significant Historical Political Events in Human Development
- Significant Science, Mathematical, & Technological Events
- History of literature and literature by years:
| Early pre 1200 | 1200-1799 | 1800-1899 | 1900-1999 | 2000-2099 |
Study finds: It's where you live that counts.
Where children live significantly affects their chances for success in life.
According to the Editorial Projects in Education (EPE) Research Center, which based its analysis on its new "Chance-for-Success Index." The index tracks state efforts to connect education from preschool through postsecondary education and training, and the results are presented in Quality Counts 2007: From Cradle to Career, Connecting American Education. From Birth to Adulthood, produced by Education Week with support from the Pew Center on the States.
The report is available online.
Jeffrey Weld - asks
Why is it whenever students don't do well on a test or on a part<cular test item the national news agencies report about it, NPR for one, and after the ask the questions, they feel it is necessary to provide the answer? If their listeners need the answer, why should we expect students to be able to answer it correctly?