Motivational quotes, essays, stories, puns, poems
- Excert from Sacrifice by Andrew Vachs - Children, soul, and why we care for them
- Moral altruism Stater Article
Poems, Fables, Stories, Paragraphs
- Donkey Fable
- We and They
- Attitude by Swindoll
- Covenant with Children by Raffi
- First day of school letter from a parent by Hiam Ginott
- Pride and learning by Szasz
- Rose by Gallaway
- Teacher and the classroom climate by Hiam Ginott
- Science related quotes
- Mathematics related quotes
- Education relate quotes
- Classroom management related quotes
- List of assorted quotes by categories
- List of assorted quotes alphabetized by quote
Puns and jokes
... on the recommendation of my granddaughter, I saw Freedom Writers.
I was very glad I did. It is one of the best films I have seen. The film presents the struggles of teaching and the life of a teacher. The passion, desire, and commitment needed to determine and provide what students need for them to develop to the point of empowerment, as well as the persistence and determination to overcome barriers to provide it. While fear and hate are the major barriers depicted in this film, barriers of traditional schooling and public misconceptions of what it means to be educated and how to achieve it are just as great of barriers to be overcome for students to achieve a quality education. Find the time to see this film with a loved one. It has life long empowering possibilities.
The Freedom Writer's movie trailer
Albert Einstein said,
"It is a grave error to suppose that the joy of seeing and seeking can be furthered by compulsion or sense of duty."