Discrepant Activity for - Cell concept assessment
Have drawing materials and paper for the students to - Draw a cell with all its details and explain it.
Ask students to draw a cell with all its details and explain it.
Ask the following:
- Have you ever been a cell? Please explain.
- What happens to your cells when you grow?
- What does a cell need to live?
- How do your cells use whatever you eat and breath?
- If your stomach, your skin and your brain are made up of cells, why are they so different?
- How do cells make other cells?
- If you have so many different cells, how do they all work together as a body?
Dr. Robert Sweetland's Notes ©