Answer the question:
- Metric unit for length.
- Metric unit for mass.
- Metric unit for volume.
- Symbol for centimeter.
- Symbol for meter.
- Symbol for liter.
- Symbol for millimeter.
- Metric system is based on this number.
- 1000 milliliters is one.
- Scale used to measure temperature based on the temperature of freezing and boiling water.
- Water freezes at the celsius temperature.
- Liter is a unit to measure.
- Meter is a unit to measure.
- Gram is a unit to measure.
- You measure mass with this piece of equipment.
- A meterstick is about at long as a basketball players.
- This width of a paperclip measures one.
- Unit to measure distance.
- Symbol for kilometer.
- Pop is measured in.
- 1 meter is 100.
- 1000 millimeters is one.
- Liquid medicine for babies is measure in.
- Olympic weights are measured in.
- A meter stick measures.
- A measuring cup measures.
- One cubic centimeter of water has this mass.
- Measurement based on ten is known at this.
- Candy that is about one centimeter diameter.
May use words more than once and their plurals:
meter, liter, gram, centimeter, milliliters, kilograms
cm, ml, km
zero, one ten, hundred
volume, mass, length