A Team Building Activity
Puzzle Challenge: Five Squares each with three pieces
See lesson plan and more Team building activities
Group Task -
The group is to complete five solid white squares in such a way that each player has a square the same size as all the other members in your group. In other words, every group member has to end up with the same size square.
- The game must be played in complete silence.
- You may not point or signal other players with your hands or in any other way.
- You may not take a puzzle piece from another player.
- You may not place a puzzle piece next to another player's puzzle piece(s) to that they are using to try and construct a square.
- You may not fold a puzzle piece or overlap pieces to complete a square.
- When you have finished, cover your square with your envelope.
- This is a group activity, when all of you have an envelope, you may open them and begin.