Science Activity Agreement
I agree to the following:
- I will act responsibly during this experiment.
- I will follow oral and written directions.
- I will work with my partners to complete the activity and help all of us to learn.
- I will use the provided equipment in an appropriate, safe, and responsible manner.
- If I fail to uphold this agreement, I will sit away from all groups, observe from a distance the best I can, rejoin my group when the experiment is finished, and cooperatively participate in the next activity.
I agree to uphold these measures.
Signatures for each member of the group:
Name yes no
Teachers note. This is a behavior oriented agreement for more specific safety agreements see NSTA Safety in the Science Classroom with student and parental Science Laboratory Rules and Regulations signature page.
Dr. Robert Sweetland's Notes ©