Technology Investigation Questions
1. Who is the inventor of your technology?
2. When was it invented?
3. What is the purpose of your technology?
4. Who uses it?
5. How much does it cost?
6. How does it work?
7. Are there any limitations that your technology has? What are they?
8. How has your technology changed or effected society?
9. How has your technology changed from the time it was first invented?
10. Why is your technology important to society? To you?
11. How does your technology affect you?
12. What else is interesting about your technology?
13. What would you do to your technology to change and better it?
14. How would you go about making these changes?
Dr. Robert Sweetland's Notes ©