Planning Steps for Independent Project
Directions: Write for approximately five minutes for each of the questions below. Communicate the finished product to your instructor.
- List, web, or free write your thoughts about what are you interested in?
- List, web, or free write your thoughts about what you know? (About what you are interested in)
- What more would you like to know? (About what you are interested in)
- What do you want to do with what you know?
- Who will it benefit?
- Who will be the recipients of this product or benefactors?
- What goals do you share in common with those people?
- What road blocks are there in the creation of the product or the realization of its benefits?
- What do you need to do to accomplish your goal?
- Complete the following sentence using your topic to make a simile.
Your topic here is like put a word or phrase here to finish the analogy.
-------------------->>>> See sample
Dr. Robert Sweetland's Notes ©