SAT Student Assistant Team
1. Student encounters problems
A. Teacher uses routine classroom management and behavior management attempts to handle situation.
B. Teacher tries special techniques to resolve problem.
2. Teacher completes referral form for SAT team.
3. Team coordinator reviews request.
A. Team members are notified of request.
B. Team members talk with teacher and possibly observe the student in the classroom.
C. Team members may request additional data.
D. Team meeting is scheduled.
4. Problem solving meeting
A. List instructional recommendations.
B. List assessment recommendations.
C. Refer for further information
5. Follow-up recommendations.
6. Evaluate effectiveness of intervention.
7. Hold follow-up meetings.