Goals & Objectives as Outcomes to
Facilitate learning in individuals and groups
- Create and maintain positive learning environments for individuals and communities of learners.
- Use effective communication and interactions to establish, monitor, and revise procedures to facilitate learning and create positive attitudes for learning.
- Model and communicate how to protect dignity and equality for all that respects cultural, social, and racial diversity.
- Model and develop socially acceptable behaviors and cooperative relationships with and among learners, parents, and stake holders to promote appropriate behavior.
- Manage time to help learners achieve appropriate life goals.
- Facilitate learning to achieve life long learning through goal setting, self-monitoring, encouragement and strategies to establish responsible developmentally appropriate behavior that creates self-efficacy in learners.
- Proactively reduce unconventional behavior.
- Develop leadership styles that create appropriate learning climates.
- Base decisions on recognized theories.
- Provide powerful content and instructional methods for students to learn based on their developmental needs to be successful citizens.
- Plan, implement, assess, and adjust curriculum (content & instruction - teaching & learning) to facilitate learning, develop positive attitudes toward learning, demonstrate a caring attitude that protects the dignity of others, and develop self-efficacy for life long learners.
- Prepare reports and interpret information to learners, parents, and/or guardians, and stake holders.